Garden Gate® Individual 2 Day Programs provide intense one to one counselling and coaching with Anne Lindley-French for high impact therapeutic self-optimisation and change management. Accommodation on the Thursday night (double room), refreshments and lunch are included.
Individual programs are designed for people who would like one to one support throughout the program and require absolute confidentiality. They provide the most in-depth Garden Gate® experience, allowing greater time for depth, reflection and fine-tuning.
Individual Garden Gate® programs include:
- 2 online preparation coaching sessions (50 minutes) before the program
- Self Optimisation Log
- Support Strategy
- Garden Gate Workbook
- One to one therapeutic support during all 10 units of the program
- The option to book an online follow-up session after the program
- The option to book online annual review sessions after the program
- An invitation to join the Garden Gate® Self-Optimisation Network
- Refreshments and lunch on both days (breakfast and evening meal are not included but can be added by arrangement)
- Accommodation at the Coach House on the Thursday night
The work is intensive and is designed to develop a detailed and precise understanding of who you are, how you behave and the dynamics at play. You will be supported in evaluating your current life, exploring your past and envisaging your future. Working at this depth and speed is demanding, tiring and can be upsetting, so you will need to take care of yourself very well during the process.
An individual program provides personal support throughout each stage of the program. We will work as a team of two to explore difficulty and optimise positive change.
Cost: £1690 inc VAT
Time: Days run 9.30am – 4.30pm with a 1 hour break for lunch.
Day: 2 day programs run on appointed Thursdays and Fridays. Weekend programs can be arranged by agreement and incur extra cost.
Location: The Coach House in Sheffield. Alternative locations can be arranged by agreement and incur extra cost.
Catering: Refreshments and lunch are provided – all diets are catered for.
Accommodation: Self-catering accommodation at the Coach House on the Thursday night is included. We can recommend alternative options to suit all budgets if you would like us to.
Clothing: You will need to be as comfortable as possible. Please wear something cosy that you don’t have to think about.
Props: Bring anything which you feel makes you feel more comfortable. Ideas for this are: cosy jumper, slippers, blanket, pillow, handkerchief, photos, momentos.
The Garden Gate® has 10 units. Each unit presents an idea and a method for working through it to create a personal toolkit:
- The Logic of the Garden Gate: understand how it works and take your current Garden Gate Score.
- Who’s Garden?: explore your internal-external validation system and who is important.
- Four Legged Chair: define your priorities and measure how fully they are currently met.
- Chapters: chart the changes in your life and define what prompted change for you.
- Layers: map the evolution of your life and see what has shaped you.
- Rule Book for Self: understand what has made you tick and how would you like to tick going forward.
- Communication: define your Communication Mix and learn how to break negative chains of communication.
- See Your Garden: visualise your garden, look at what came before and what you want to come next.
- Symbolic and Safe Places: create symbolic and safe places to protect you and your garden going forward.
- Your Garden Gate Plan: develop a plan for your current chapter and set a review date to monitor its progress.
The Garden Gate® abides by the Ethical Framework on standards and confidentiality of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy.