If your life has come under personal or professional strain and you’ve taken the brave step of looking for someone to help and support you, you’ll need to know what to expect.
If some of these 7 points are what you’re looking for, you’re in the right place:
- Caring and insightful support to understand what caused the strain
- Confidence that I will help you decide what to do about it (this will be a conversation, I’ll listen, we will discuss, you will decide)
- Trust in me, my confidentiality, and experience – certain that I’ve got your back
- Laugh, swear, cry, have light-bulb moments, realise your shoulders have started to relax, get a plan in place, be sure you’ve got it right
- Achieve long-lasting results, rather than a quick fix
- Attend as few sessions as possible to achieve your goals
To check out my experience and outlook see Anne Lindley-French. To read what clients have said about our work see feedback. To look at some of the things I’ve learnt in my 10+ years as a Counsellor (I’m 54, I’ve also worked in business and academia and live in a blended family) see blog.
If you would like to make an appointment, or set up a short call to see if you like the sound of me in real life, call or text 07961190749, email email@example.com or fill in the contact form. I’ll get back to you as quickly as I can – I know it’s nerve-racking.
“It’s really changed my life for the better, I can’t believe how much progress I made with Anne in such a short time!”